You will need to point your CNAME Records towards AVID.
- Select “CNAME” from the dropdown menu on the left
- Type the subdomain of your choice (CDN, Login, API, etc.) in the “Name” field (see screenshot above)
- Type tenants.avidadserver.com in the “Domain” field in the middle (if you are using this CNAME to setup your whitelabel login domain)
- Type cmt.trafficmanager.net if you are using this CNAME to setup your API domain.
- Type cdn.avidadserver.com if you are using this CNAME to setup your CDN domain.
- Click “Add Record” on the right.
The next step is to click the clouds.
Make sure that you click each grey cloud under the Status column so that it turns orange.
Now click the “Continue” button.
Select the “Free Website Plan” and click “Continue”.