AVID has detailed reporting throughout the platform from the graphs on the Publisher and Placement levels to data on each of the 3 AVID levels (Publisher, Placement, and Ad group/Ads). For further reporting click on the Custom Reports Section on the side bar (second from the top). Here, you are able to create as many custom reports as you’d like. Here are the steps:
- Give your custom report a name
- Select which Publisher the data will be pulled from
- Select which Placement the data will be pulled from
- Select the Report Type: Geo, Carrier, Browser, Device Type, URL, IP Click, IP Type, Video, or Video Errors Statistics
- Select the Date Range of your custom report
- Select Save
You will receive an email once your report has generated. For large data files this may take up to a few minutes.
The last 2 Report types will download all of the VAST events recorded in the selected placement.