Once you’ve created a placement, the next level is the ad/ad group level. To create a video ad group, follow these steps:
- Create a new Ad Group.
- Set Group Type to “Video Ads.”
- In the “Video Ad Style Formatting” drop down menu select the “YouTube Style”.
- If the “Default Video Style” is not available you need to copy this style in the Text Ad Style section to match the dimensions of your placement.
- Create a new text ad style, select Video Ad as the Ad Style Type
- Select “Youtube Style” in the “Copy Existing Style” drop down menu
- Set the width and height to match the width and height dimensions of the placement you want to add video ads to.
- Create a new YouTube Video Ad, YouTube Video Ads are used when you are serving a video file hosted on YouTube.
Once created, you can go in and create your YouTube ad by filling in the following (advanced features shown as well):